And life goes on

It’s really hard to just return to the duties after such an amazing trip like the one I’ve recently had. Alps are enchanting and calm.
Of course cats missed us a lot, the same as we did.
First few days we’ve spent at hugging, cuddling, talking with them and... being happy together. It’s really hard to just describe this sensation, but believe me, I could feel pure love with my whole heart!






Today I’m going to write mostly about everything that happened here before our trip (I just didn’t have enough time for blogging then). I also didn’t want to combine a trip and other subjects in one post. I think note would be too long and aggravating for you.
And also, don’t you think that so amazing place like the Alps deserves a separated post? :)

Before we left Warsaw I’ve made a few macrame hangings.
I’ve tried dyed macrame for the first time and I have to admit, that the results surprised even me!




We’ve also designed few pots with Adam, then we could print them with the 3D printer.



All the pots can be used as a separated item; some of them can be used with the pot hangers (macrame of course).
Pot hangers are also my new projects, I’ve made them for the first time in my life.




Macrame arts became one of my favorite hobbies and I can’t stop making them!
First few hangings I’ve made I forwarded for the charity auctions, but I realized that I can’t flood the organization with my macrame all the time. They won’t be able to sell them all. Also, I can’t keep them at home, I’ve made one hanging for myself, but I have no free space on the walls for more.
Our flat isn’t very big, I dream about moving somewhere, but for now, we can’t afford it. And this is how I decided to set up a store on Etsy.
Now, when I’m finally at home I would like to add more listings. In the meantime, I would like to also create an Instagram and Facebook page of my store. I think it’s a good way to show the world my arts and crafts.
Around September I also want to buy some adds.
I would be really grateful if you check out my store while I’m still creating it. It’s my first Etsy store, so I need some opinions and advice about how it looks like.
So if you have any suggestions feel free to write them here! (the store is called WildSoulWorkshop).



This time I decided to order Lovely Cottons sash cords. I was supposed to fill up the table with the cords I’ve already tried but I think it makes no sense.
 I can’t see a major difference between Gniazdowanie and Lovely Cottons (when I’m considering the quality). What’s the most important to me - these strings are twice cheaper, the way they’re rolled is more comfortable for me and also there’s a greater variety of colors.
So I think I’ll stay with this company for longer.
Still, the best twist rope I had from Bobbiny.

I’ve recently decided to develop a bit.
I’ve started taking private English lessons - just to be able to communicate better.

Also, I would like to start learning Spanish.
I think it’s a good moment for these. Next year I’ll turn 30 and I feel that I’m in the standstill. I have to change it.

Why private lessons instead of a language school?
Well, unfortunately, language school has some huge disadvantages I can’t accept.

  • First of all, it’s hard for me to focus on learning when I’m in a group of people. 
  • Also, students are making some mistakes very often (of course they have a right for that because they’re learning too), I’m an audile so I’m keeping in my mind all these mistakes. 
  • What’s also important to me - I need a teacher to be focused on me. Only on me. 
  • Also, language schools offer a lesson in some specific days, which can interfere with other plans I’ve already done. Sometimes I need to reschedule a meeting, what’s impossible in the school. 
  • Language schools usually offer to learn twice per week, and I know I won’t be able to handle. If I take too much at once I’ll get tired really fast. If my activities become too burdensome to me, I’ll definitely give up. 
  • And the last reason why I prefer private lessons is that the teacher can easily adjust to my level. Language school let me take lessons at some specific levels. So after the test, it turned out that B2 is too low, but C1 is too high for me. So automatically the school signed me up at B2 classes, sometimes I was bored during the lessons.

Of course, I’m not saying, that language schools are useless (definitely they are not). It’s just not the optimal solution for me.

I’m also returning to some sports activities. I’ve dusted off my hula hoop, and I’m using it every second day.


When it’s not too hot outside I love to make bike trips.


I would like to return to the swimming pool as well, but I’m not sure if I’ll be able to do that before the September comes.
I’ve also recently tried skating and I have to admit, that I’m not as lame as I thought, haha!
I’m practicing with my friend from the sanctuary (which loves skating and she’s really good at it) or with Adam (who’s walking next to me, because he can’t skate - like me).


I had a job interview in June. After the first stage, I was invited for the second; after the second stage I was asked to send references from my previous IT working place and from the sanctuary.
Last week I’ve signed the trial contract.
Keep your fingers crossed!
Of course, the coffee shop project is still open; I’ll develop it when I have the opportunity for this. I would like to hire at least 2-3 employees at the beginning.
Opening my own place is still a distant plan. I was hoping I’ll be able to make it this year, but I have no clout.

The whole of June was less creative for me than usual because of my trip. I didn’t have enough time to focus on handicrafts, but I’m going to catch up this month.
The only crafts I’ve made were letters.
I hope I’ll make my pen-girls smile with them!






I hope that my not delivered letters issue will solve somehow.
Until now the Polish post office has lost 9 letters addressed to me.
Fun fact - they’re mislaying letters from Europe, USA, and Australia, but ALL the letters and packages from China (Aliexpress delivery) is always delivered without any delays!
Last month I’ve been talking with the Ursynów post office head (Ursynów is a Warsaw’s district I’m living in). She was worried about the following situation. She has promised to monitor all the letters and packages which are delivered to the Ursynów sorting plant. After the month or so we decided to compare her lists of letters and the letters I’ve actually gotten to my mailbox.
She promised to help if there is an issue here, but unfortunately, it turned out, that the problem is somewhere else.
All the letters she has scanned I got after a day or so.
But still, there are missing letters.
To be honest - I have no idea what to do right now...
Any advice? :(

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos of your kitties, and the macrame is wonderful! Love the dyed fringes especially. Wish I knew how to advice you on the mail issue, other than keep going up the chain of authority to voice your problem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder you didn't have time to blog -- you were busy! I love all your creative projects and that first photo of your cat's paw on your arm is precious. I know what you mean about returning home and so wanting to be with your cats. I feel the same when I've missed Lizzie, even for a few days!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram