To sum up 2017


It’s time to sum up another year. Have you ever noticed, that I’m a blogger for almost 16 years?
I wrote my first note when I was in my primary school. I remember, that I used not-existing blog platform (eblog) that time… It was my first contact with HTML and JavaScript.

I’m afraid I don’t have notes from this time anywhere. I probably lost them all when I was moving between different platforms (I did it few times). The oldest note I have on my computer is from 14th of January 2006. Believe me - I felt really strange while reading it now!
For now, I’m not sharing the whole archive with you, but maybe one day I’ll publish it ;)

What 2017 has brought for me?
A lot of positive things for sure - several achievements, a lot of happy coincidences and some of the unconcern, but also a lot of disappointments and sorrow.

January
I made tons of handmade things because I was preparing items for charity auction for one of the organizations (cross-stitch, handmade notebooks), I started my remote project

February
I made my first tattoo, again I made a lot of DIY (notebooks again, cat toys, warm chimney scarfs and shrinky dinks pendants)

March
Spontaneous trip to Krakow, one week detox (vegan diet), my art spirit is in good condition (shrinky dinks pendants again, crochet no-finger gloves for me, busy board for Maja), basically I cut contact with girl who was afraid of my cats and with my biological father

April
I started sending snail mails, I made a lot of DIY (friendship bracelets and crochet skirt for me)

May
I made tons of DIY again (mostly friendship bracelets, but I also made a beads pendants), we went to Edinburgh and Glasgow to meet Denise, I stopped giving Amylactiv to Amaya, I was a temporary home for Nutka, I felt disgusted about the behaviour of charity organization which I was cooperated with, trip to Lisbon and Madrid

June
My temporary mentee cat lady found her own home, I officially broke up with the organization I mentioned about before, I started my driving license course, cats started eating BARF food, I bought glasses

July
Stolowe Mountains trip with Maja + sightseeing cities nearby (Poland and the Czech Republic), Misio’s IBD is officially confirmed

August
Bieszczady Mountains trip with my mom, 5th marriage anniversary, I made my second tattoo

September
Rome trip, I started growing succulents, my art spirit is finally with me again after almost 4 months (“Lost in time” shawl for Maja), I started using hybrid nail polish

October
Huge success - all cats are finally eating BARF food, I passed my driving license exam, I joined to Koty z Grochowa charity organisation (I’m a volunteer again), 2nd Maja’s birthday, my art spirit feels comfortable with me (another one “Lost in time” shawl for me this time, crochet cup coasters and cup warmer for charity auction), I started my English lessons

November
I made my first 200 km with car, my art spirit is inspiring me to make some Christmas themed items (colored pine cones, embroidery floss Christmas tree, crochet ornaments), Purka lost her weight a little bit

December
We have bought a car, I got new phone, I made tons of DIY (crochet fox to my car, dream catchers, chunky knit blanket, cat toys for Koty z Grochowa, sewed phone cover), I started reading again, I reached weigh I wanted to

Tomorrow is New Year’s Eve.
I feel that I will expect from 2018 nothing more than achieving stabilization, independence and keeping possibility for making my dreams come true. We’ll see how it work after 1 year…
I hope next year will be better than this one!
I also hope that you’ll get everything the best, I wish you joy, health, and feeling of fulfillment in every dimension. Let yourselves to make mistakes and to be an egoist sometimes; try to live your lives like tomorrow would never come - in full swing and with great fanfare!

5 comments:

  1. Well, I wish you good fortune in achieving your goals for the new year. They sound simple on the surface, but I think more challenging than one might think. Yet I have complete confidence in your ability to do so.

    I've enjoyed getting to know you on blog this year and wish you a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is always fun to look back through a blog to see how full your year really was

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've had a lot of successes! Overall, what a great year!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep creating, and let your happy spirit SOAR! To 2018!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram