Holidays before our trip


Let’s start with the great information, that I’m the calm person right now! Stress about studying has gone away. At the end of the June I got my master's degree!



I expected some problems with organising the term, but my promoter fell all over backwards to do it as fast as possible. And she did it. The employees in deanery asked the chairman of the master’s defense committee about the term; promoter and reviewer also agreed (I think they both a good relationship with each other, they cooperate with a lot of projects). On the exam nobody asked me about to discuss the subject of my thesis. I made a poster (my promoter told me, that it’s required), I was prepared to talk about it, but they didn’t want. They just asked me 3 questions around my topic and “thanks, you have the master’s degree now, next person please!”.
I made an appointment with my promoter few days after my exam. I brought her flowers - it’s polish tradition, that the way to tell “thank you”. I was really shocked, because she told me, that she liked our cooperation. I thought all that time, that she is fed up with me and that she prays every day to not to have such a student like me :) That was nice suprise :)


Urwis for a long time isn’t wearing his baby body cloth. He almost forgot about every pain and discomfort. He became more alive and he’s making mischief again :) And he wants to eat everything like before he got sick. His fur hasn’t grew up yet. Histopathological examinations confirmed, that it’s sarcoma cancer :( Now he has permanently medical surveillance. We have to check if the tumor doesn’t grow up in the same place, and also if there are no metastasis. He’s under control all the time, cause we have to detect all the changes as fast as it’s possible. I’m worried about him, but I know, that at the moment I have no influence on anything. We know for sure, that the surgery was made correct, the whole tumor was removed. Our beloved cat has a chance to get well.


I’m also worried about my Purka. We do not really know what’s wrong. Her behavior is totally normal, but the blood tests have shown elevated creatinine. We also made ultrasound examination (it was good) and urine test, which have shown that Purka alkaline urine pH and ketones. We have no idea what was the cause. Now we’re going to acidify the urine (with the cranberry tablets) and (just in case) we’re adding her paste which will dissolve the crystals (they can appear in any time with that pH). And also we have to control and watch her; check if she’s urinating without a pain, or is it clear (without any blood in it)...
Everything costs a lot of money, but it doesn’t matter for me. The most important is her health. She’s so young and she starts to getting sick, and even our vet isn’t sure what is wrong. This powerlessness kills me :( After one month treatment we have to repeat the urine tests and then we’ll maybe find out what was wrong.


Yesterday I had another one ultrasound examination. Everything is great, our little baby has 550g and it’s a girl! :) We haven’t chosen the name for our daughter yet, we have few ideas, but we have to discuss it. Now we can start buying clothes and all the baby stuff for her!


Now I’m thinking about our trip by the Baltic sea. We’re going there on Saturday! Two weeks of relaxing in Ustka city. We’re going to go to SÅ‚owiÅ„ski National Park and there we’ll have our pregnancy photo session. I love that place, it reminds me of wonderful moments. That’s why we decided to make this session there. It’s probably the last trip we can organise before I have my baby, another we can make in next holidays (she’ll be 1 year old that time). So I have to relax as much as it’s possible! :)

I greet warmly all of you, I’ll write something, when we come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram