Everyday is unique


Our Prague trip is right away. It’s a birthday gift I get from my husband. I’m counting days to leave Warsaw. I’m waiting for these few moments of relax among never ending learning and working. It’ll be time, when I don’t have to think about how much I still have to do ASAP.
The list of interesting places and objects is ready, actually everyday is planned. I left last preparations for this evening - laundry, packing first things etc… My mum will take care of our cats. I have to admit, that it’s difficult to me to leave them for longer than few hours. I’m really attached to them. Every time it’s the same - even if I know, that they have good care, I think about them, I wonder how they feel, or if one of them didn’t get sick… It’s easier for me, when my mum send me some pictures each day - she’s doing this every time, when they stay with her :) I really love my cats. I know, I know… you’ll probably call me a “crazy cat lady”, another “strong and independent woman”, “meowmy” - I don’t care about it. Maybe you’re right! Each one pet is a full-fledged member of the family.

I'm catching up my social meetings - it’s another way to allow myself some laziness. I neglected my friends, and family (the second one maybe less, but still I did). I’m finding some time to reading again (there are at least 7 titles in my queue to read). And again my art spirit is with me! I’m sewing, painting and crocheting! For now I’m making all items for charity market for foundation, which rescues poor and suffering cats. They cure them and also try to find them homes, it’s a big chance for those cats. But they need money to do this. It’s very important, especially for now, because temperature outside is low, and there is snowy weather.

Actually - I don’t like winter. Negative temperatures and those grey days are personification of sadness for me. Here and there between clouds I see some joyful sun rays. The snow glows in many shades of blue. Everything is covered with white fluff! The birds freak out in the feeder, squirrels are jumping on the trees - and it’s all almost in the center of Warsaw!

I'm curious how Prague looks like this season...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram