Self-developmental, creative, melancholic

I have a lot to write about today, but anyway I would like to put it in a nutshell as much as it’s possible.
Not a lot of text, but I’m going to share many photos with you.
First of all - I’m not in the mood for blogging today. And also I’m a bit busy at the moment.

Well, Winter has almost come, unfortunately, my beloved Autumn has to go right now.
Frosty mornings: outstanding autumnal nature with a light Winter touch.
I think I like this kind of Winter - without snow and mud everywhere.













My Art Spirit is in good condition again.

These are my December’s letters. I think I like how they look like. I had such a great time while preparing them!






My Bullet Journal for 2020 is ready right now! I’ve made first pages (like title, index, etc) and the first month - January.
To be honest - I can’t wait filling it with data and creating next months.















I’ve been taking part in weaving workshops led by Marysia. These are unforgettable experiences.
The atmosphere, amazing place, and all these people surrounding me - I really needed this time. I had no idea how much...






Marysia is so warm and kind person, she’ll tune you with her positive energy and serenity. I’ve met her for the first time and I feel like we would know each other for years.
I recommend you to sign up for these workshops (it’s called CzuÅ‚e Tkanki), even if you can make woven art! Marysia is organizing meetings in the main Polish cities. After she announces a new meeting date, spots are going like hotcakes.






Weaving is addictive. I’ve already ordered some yarns, and I’m going to make more weavings.
I may create some new listing in my store too, so stay tuned.


I’ve recently had some huge macrame order - I’ve made 2 huge hangings. You have no idea how glad I was to be able to make them.
Their owner is amazed by them!



I enjoy making boho items; they’re all created with love and with positive energy. I feel like I’m leaving a part of me in everything I make.
I’m over the moon every time I get positive feedback and photos like these!


(photos above author: Monika, models: Paulina & Ola)

Last month this handsome little guy had his adoption day!


I’m the beloved auntie, so I’ve sewed this warm jacket for him.
Well, Hedwiga had to check the quality; the warmness is approved ;)


I realized that I need to make some natural jewelry for myself. The leitmotiv will be raw stones. I can’t wait to wear them!


Self-development is going well, I love learning Spanish; this language sounds wonderful.


I’ve recently learned how to change the oil in my car.
And I’m planning to learn how to change brake pads and discs soon.


Well, what else I’ve learned lately - how to catch the frightened cat.
I’ve been catching a cat, who had run away from his home and he was so stressed that his human couldn’t get any closer. It was the first time I’ve been setting up the cage trap.
We succeed, the cat is at home again.


I’ve joined to the Slavic Paganism group. I’m not going to write more right now, I’ll expand this topic in the future.
SÅ‚awa!


Cats are good. I’ve recently vaccinated girls. Misio had a blood test again and the result isn’t good. We need to change medicines.
All my cats had been dewormed.














Christmas tree is our Polish tradition. We all love it, everyone in some different way. I love the smell of pine tree, decorating it; cats love to play among the branches. And this is how it works every year. I love it.














In the end, I wanted to wish you everything best for the upcoming holidays. Merry Christmas, Happy Winter Solstice - no matter who are you believe in (if you believe in anyone) - spend this time calmly, with your family and friends, the way you like and enjoy.
I hope the New Year will bring you everything the best - health and successes.







I’ll catch up on your sites after the holidays end.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, where do I start? Such gorgeous images, especially the frost ones. I try to snap a few myself, but your photos are far superior! I love your macrame, and you make me want to pull out my old pins and board and tie knots again. Your kitties are adorable.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...great post! And your weaving is wonderful! I made a mini woven bookcover for an "altered book". I'll dig out a photo to share with you. HAPPY, HEALTHY 2020 TO YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram