Quick holidays and more

I was supposed to write this post earlier, but actually the time was slipping through my fingers. I realized about it right now, it’s been a month since we’ve return from the Tricity.
So today I’m not going to write a lot, photos are enough.
Our holidays trip: we’ve spent only a few days by the sea, it was the Polish bank holiday. Well… The number of people spending their free time there was ridiculous… Of course, I wasn’t surprised about the crowds but I think I’ve expected a bit less of them ;)
Sometimes it was hard to just walk through the path, drive a car or even dine in the restaurant.
Our way back was… interesting... Thousands of people who wanted to tank a car were waiting in the huge queues to the gas stations. Sometimes the line was so long that the right lane of the high-speed road was blocked.

But I’ve spent an amazing time with my family anyway.





During the trip, I could finally meet with my friend Pamela. We know each other quite good for around a year, but I feel like we would be friends for years. We’re totally different, but anyway, when we meet we’re constantly talking!
I could also meet Pamela’s cats for the first time! Girls are amazing! I could cuddle them till the end of the world.




During our holidays there was the St. Dominic’s fair taking place in GdaÅ„sk.
I’ve never been on this fair before, but I’ve heard a lot about it. Despite the number of people, I had a great time. I was focused on handmade things mostly and I’ve seen a lot of amazing items. They were all made with love and passion.
I’ve bought a small mustard backpack from aleWorek. The design, quality, and simplicity stole my heart.


The main rules of being me say “do not start the day without the coffee” and “every time is time for coffee”, so I’ve visited some nice specialty coffee shops in Tricity.

Places I can recommend you to go:
  • invariably Drukarnia (GdaÅ„sk) - try Kalita coffee there, it’s the best one I’ve ever had!
  • a new discovery Happy People (Gdynia) - great atmosphere, amazing flat white (brewed with not-Brazilian beans) and delicious croissants with the rose chutney
  • TÅ‚ok (Gdynia) - it’s the place I’ve missed the last time I was in Gdynia. This time I could finally get there. A strange place with coziness, silence and really nice and simple tableware
  • donut shop PÄ…czuÅ› (Gdynia) - fine, it’s not a coffee shop, but I totally recommend you to go there. If I lived in Gdynia I would probably eat them every day!
  • 100cznia (GdaÅ„sk) - tin containers located by the shipyard. Craft beer, food trucks, and sunbeds. Nothing more needed to chill out.

The weather was surprisingly nice - not too hot and not too cold. It was sunny enough to be able to swim in the sea. I’m content.


In turn, it was a heatwave in Warsaw. After we’ve returned I felt like I’ve been fried in a pan! I could forget about any sport, also about rollerblading…

Still, I feel that Autumn is my favorite season. I’m glad that there are no more scorching days in Warsaw. Summer has finally given way to fresh and cool mornings.
I found it nice to dig my sweaters from the wardrobe.


Last month was also creative for me, but I’ve made fewer things than in July.
I’m still developing my Etsy store. I’m still making new macramas, I’ve set up social media (they’re still not finished).
I haven’t tried soy candles but I’m planning it for September or October.




I’ve written 3 letters. There is one left in the line, but I’m going to write it after my pen friend will return from her holidays.




My bullet journal is more polished up this month. I was doodling all these flowers with pleasure. And I think I’m satisfied with their appearance.


My first Spanish lesson is scheduled for the 17th of September. I can’t wait!

My guitar playing is still getting better. Fine, I still miss a lot for perfection, but I’m constantly practicing one song. Keep your fingers crossed for me.



Unfortunately, my vegan gel nail polish test has failed. I got allergic to them as well, so I decided to make at least 3 months detox. After this time I would like to test another brand.

Metalfest Open Air 2020 date has been announced! Concerts are going to take place between 5th - 7th of June 2020. Some of the bands have confirmed their presence, i. a. Within Temptation, Running Wild and Sonata Arctica. I would really like to go!

What’s new here?
I’ve recently discovered amazing vanilla homogenized cheese (with real vanilla pod instead of aromas). I can eat it every day! I’m only adding some nuts, fruits, granola, and expanded cereals. I usually add unsweetened cocoa. It’s so delicious!

I’m going to make a new tattoo soon! Or maybe even two…
For now, I’ve booked only one date, but I think I’ll decide to make the second one too.
As always - I’ll show you healed ones after I get them :)

Cats are good. They’re making mischiefs every day, they play and they’re happy.
Sometimes there are some argues between Hedwiga and Purka or Hedwiga and Misio. I think Hedwiga is a bit too fast for them.
Cats are healthy, nothing bad happens, but still, I’m going to make routine blood and urine tests. Just to be sure that everything is fine.







And in the end, I have some sanctuary glimpses for you.
We have new cats; some cats have found their own homes; few cats are going to their new people in the next few days. I’m so happy for them, although I’ll miss them.
Keep your fingers crossed for the rest of the sanctuary cats!!







3 comments:

  1. I think you could make a fortune selling cards with your cats on them. The photography is always so beautiful and you get them in the most wonderful poses!

    Your holiday looks just beautiful, filled with family and friendship and fun. I loved seeing the pictures! Thanks for your recent visits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wakacje nad Bałtykiem mają swój specyficzny klimat. Urocze kotki :)
    nicolestraveljournal - klik

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ale kociaki sÄ… figlarne ♥

    ReplyDelete

Instagram