Farewell my friend

Misio passed away.

I needed some time to be able to write it here.
On Thursday evening he’s been playing and hugging with me; on Friday morning he started to feel worse.
We went to the vet as soon as possible. It turned out he has severe heart failure, fluid has accumulated in the pleural space. His heart was in such bad condition that he had no chance to recover.
He was already gone before the vet could administer the last injection.

MiÅ› was 23 years old, and I think since he joined us, he had a good life. Of course, people, animals - everyone will die one day. This is how the world works. But anyway, we’re never ready to say farewell to our friends.

Misio was the cutest boy I've ever met. He loved literally everyone. It was an honor to be a part of his life

We miss him so much, and we believe we’ll meet again one day in some better dimension.



3 comments:

  1. Farewell, Angel Misio.
    Hugs and purrs; this is so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful boy. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so deeply sorry, Olka, and send you many wishes for peace and healing as your mourn Misio.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram